Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The ORIGINAL Supernatural Mojo Necklace is ONLY Available at AngelQ Expressions on Etsy!

Got Mojo?!?

The ORIGINAL Supernatural Mojo Necklace at AngelQ Expressions


Hey Gang!  Some of my AngelQ followers are wondering if the Supernatural Mojo Necklace can be found anywhere else.   I am here to say that the ORIGINAL Supernatural Mojo Necklace can be found only at AngelQ Expressions on Etsy and through non-profit organizations where I have donated my items.  If you see my design anywhere else, these shops and sites have not been authorized by me.  I do NOT make these pieces in mass quantities.  I have, and will always be, a promoter of celebrating your individuality.  Photos of my designs are not stock photos.  They are representative of the actual item.  This is VERY important for me as an artisan and designer.  Thank you to all who have continued to support AngelQ Expressions over the years.  I have been on Etsy for 8 years(yay!)  and will continue to deliver more fun and funky (and definitely macabre) designs.  Stay tuned for more inspirations!  Support Creative Intelligence!


No comments:

Post a Comment