Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Supernatural Explosion of Inspirations!

   So...I've been binge-watching episodes of Supernatural.  Yes, I do that.  Quite often, actually.  Needless to say, I was inspired and came up with a couple designs to tickle your SPN Fancy.

Supernatural Fandom Love



Supernatural Dean Winchester's Baby Jewelry Set


I also have more the SPN Buddies Gift Set to share with your BFF for your next con adventure.  I am only making a handful of these for the upcoming holiday season, so now is the perfect time to get yours!

SPN Buddies Gift Set





Don't forget to keep checking back in my Etsy shop!  Halloween is just around the corner and I have LOTS of horror-ific treats for you!  Peace Out, Gang!



No comments:

Post a Comment