Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sweet Supernatural September!


I admit, I am going through Supernatural withdrawals.  Counting down (impatiently) till October and new episodes.  In the meantime, here are a couple of new designs to tide you all over till then.

Samulet Bracelet with Semi-Precious Stones


Ultimate Hunter Mojo Charm Bracelet





And, needless to say, I am getting SO excited with Halloween just around the corner.  What better way to celebrate my favorite time of the year with some wickedly wonderful designs!


Ghosthunter Green Rosary Bead Style Bracelet

 My Fear Lady Cameo Necklace
My Fear Lady Cameo Necklace


There will be LOTS more goodies coming your way.  As well as more posts about my favorite things:  Halloween, Horror Movies, and Supernatural!  Peace out, Gang.



No comments:

Post a Comment