Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Triple Goddess and the Black Cat Have Arrived at AngelQ Expressions!

Two new magickal treats for you at AngelQ Expressions!  I absolutely LOVE the Celtic Triquetra Knot symbol and incorporated it into a One-of-a-Kind beaded bracelet celebrating the goddess, Hecate.

Triple Goddess Hecate Beaded Bracelet

I am also obsessed with black cats.  Yes, I absolutely LOVE them!  I came across this wonderful kitty and just knew I had to create the right piece to go with it.  And, here it is!  Designed with white glass beads with smokey swirls and small double black glass beads, this is a wonderful accessory for any animal lover or those who always appreciate their Familiar at their side.  More designs on the way!
And don't forget to check out my Facebook Page for your daily Horror Movie!  October ROCKS!!!

Samhain the Black Cat Beaded Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment