Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Monday, October 5, 2015

AngelQ's 31 Days of Horror Has Begun!

If you haven't already popped into my Facebook Page, come on by and check out my new designs, as well as my most favorite Horror Movie fixes.  I am "old school" and am a sucker for ghost stories and pretty much anything by Amicus and Hammer inspired.  Click on the Haunted House image below to go to my Facebook Page.

AngelQ Expressions Facebook Page

I also am working like a madwoman on some new creations.  Here is one that was juuuuust listed! It's fun and quirky and definitely not for those who want to be like everyone else.  Celebrate your individuality!  More designs and Horror Movies throughout the month of October!  Have I told you how much I LOVE this time of year?!?  ;)

Fishbones Jewelry Set

No comments:

Post a Comment