Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Year, New Inspirations! Cheers to 2019, Gang!

Happy New Year, Gang!  Wow!  I have been all over the place (in my head) working on some new designs.  Here is one for the coffee lover.  You know who you are:



I've also fallen in love again with reading, especially during these chilly Winter months.  A good book and a comfy blanket is an Introvert's dream.  Hmmm...maybe add a cup of coffee.  Or a glass of wine, depending on my mood.  I'm currently reading Shirley Jackson's, "Haunting of Hill House".  Nothing like the incarnations in films.  And I've loved all of those versions.  But her tale in its truest form is hauntingly good.  Really!  For you Bibliophiles:


I have so many more designs on the way, so stay tuned!  Thank you, as always, for supporting Creative Intelligence.  Onward!




No comments:

Post a Comment