Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Sunday, October 7, 2018

FreakShow, Dracula, and a Witch's Familiar. Sounds like October to Me!

Some new designs just listed in my Etsy shop!  I am absolutely LOVING this hinged bracelet with the Snake Charmer cameo. She is simply gorgeous!




This necklace is designed with a beautifully detailed bat book that I made into a pendant and complemented the piece with an assortment of glass, metal, and acrylic beads.  Bram Stoker's Dracula is one of my all-time go-to reads this time of year.  Seems only fitting to create something to honor Halloween, horror Mmovies, and a love for reading.




What can I say?  I LOVE Black Cats!  This cameo necklace is purr-fectly designed with a black cat cameo set on s striking rectangular setting and complemented with black and white beads.  The details in this cameo is simply amazing, right down to the details in this sweet kitty's fur.





No comments:

Post a Comment