Support Creative Intelligence

Support Creative Intelligence

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beaded Bonanza! My Renewed Obsession!

I've recently gotten reobsessed (is that even a word?) with beading.  My most favorite thing to create: Necklaces!  So here are some new designs I've conjured up.  Needless to say, my fingers ache.  And I think I may be getting carpal tunnel.  But I just can't stop.  :D


How fun is this jewelry set?!?  Designed with an anchor connector and an assortment of blue and black beads, it is perfect for anyone who loves the sea.  And, best of all, it is One-of-a-Kind!


For those in a meditative state of mind.  This necklace is a very lightweight design comes with a tree pose yoga charm and accented with purple and yellow-green seed beads.  Just the right complement to any wardrobe.  


This gorgeous necklace is designed with an Ankh and perfectly complemented with a malachite drop bead and an assortment of green and black beads.  The Ankh is known as the Key of Life and is considered in Ancient Egypt and in pagan practices as a very powerful protection symbol.  


No comments:

Post a Comment